Maps for walks and hikes
The maps below follow some simple conventions:
- All walks are shown in red;
- All journeys undertaken in some sort of vehicle, whether dolmuş or ferry, are shown in blue.
- Zoom in and out using the scroll wheel on your mouse (two finger stretch/contract on touch screen devices). Otherwise, select the zoom icons (+ and -)
- Click and hold mouse, then drag to view other sections of map (single finger hold and drag on touch screen devices).
- View map in full screen mode by selecting the 'Full Screen' icon (the open square icon).
- Toggle trail views off and on to study the maps in more detail using the 'Layers' option (the layered icon).
Zoomable, interactive maps
See the book for full context of each map.
Fethiye old and new.
Walk the cobbled road to the Ghost Village.
From the Ghost Village to the Blue Lagoon.
The Lycian Way, from Ovacık to Faralya. See below for close up of suggested deviation to route around Kosağaç (see the guide book for specifics).
Up and over the top - Ovacık/Hisarönü to the boatyards at Karagözler.
There and back again #1 - Fethiye to Çalış Beach via Fethi Bey Parkı and return by water taxi.
There and back again #2 - a walk around the Fethiye promontory (Buncuklu Burun).